Tuesday 26 March 2013

A Glitch in the Space/Time Continuum...

I am a Bad. Bad. Blogger.

Rather than paragraphs of recriminations and excuses, here is a brief pictorial synopsis of the last three months.

Let's just forget this and move on shall we?



I made some cushions...


..went to a wedding, which of course called for a new frock, made by moi...


..and one for Cleo!



As well as a quilt for the happy couple...


I grew a U-cumber...


...finished our super-king sized quilt...



...and made a cute waistcoat for Diva.


On top of that, Diva turned 18 and went off to Uni...


...Cleo turned 11, and Spencer turned 14 today!

More soon.

Really!





1 comment:

  1. I do lots of bunny themed art too! see my fb page! friend me!!! http://facebook.com/artistkatjohnston

    ReplyDelete